Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beginner's Guide to Office Boxing is now available in several eFormats at http://www.smashwords.com/. The cost is $5.50. You can view 20% of the book free. The 20% starts at the beginning, so you get a lot of introduction text.... For the real meat of the book--the opponents--you'll have to make the purchase. A sample opponent--Sam the Saboteur--is provided here.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped me with this book. Sirrka Heikenen, my collaborator. Marty Olson did the opponent artwork. Jud Kite did the cover design. Sue DuCharme and Carol Rasor edited the book. Linda Gwaltney and Carol Aydelott made sure I didn't lose sight of the everyday world. Millions of you helped me with the examples, and a million more were readers who really helped me work out the kinks. Thank you all!

I'm now working on the paperback version. Due to be out... soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment